There are various ways in which you can be involved in our work and life in Romania:
Your prayers are essential for our family home Casa Nadina and our volunteer work and everything what is necessary to provide the children the right care!
Are you interested in volunteer work in Romania? There are several local projects where you can volunteer. To name a few:
- Daycare for people with a disability ‘Rafaël Foundation’,
- The afterschool daycare ‘Casa Perla’,
- Helping in family home ‘Casa Nadina’
- Volunteer work in the state care center (only long term).
If you want to discuss the possibilities, please feel free to contact us.
We are also looking for people with construction experience to help us in specific periods to remodel and extend our family home to provide care to 6 foster children.
- The Obed Foundation provides financial support for both the acquisition, remodeling and extension of the family house and the care for our foster children. To safeguard this support in the future, the foundation is always looking for donations. More information can be found on the website of the Obed Foundation https://stichtingobed.nl/donaties/.
- Also we as a family need financial support to take care of our biological children and our daily needs. We do not receive a salary and are fully dependent on donations. This can be done in 2 different ways:
Through our church in the Netherlands (Tax deductible)
Evangelische gemeente Immanuel
Bank account: NL10RABO0396536166
O.v.v. project Roemenië
Through our personal bank account: D.D Kommer
NL13 RABO 0129 6455 59